Sunday, February 22, 2015

Girl suicide bomber, between 7 -10, kills five in Boko Haram attack in NE Nigeria.


Girl suicide bomber, between 7 -10, kills five in Boko Haram attack in NE Nigeria.(News).

A GIRL thought to be as young as seven-years-old killed herself and five others in a suicide bombing in northeast Nigeria as President Goodluck Jonathan conceded his government had underrated the capacity of the Islamist extremist group Boko Haram.

The attack on a market in the city of Potiskum on Sunday is the latest in a string of suicide strikes in which children have been used.

Previous attacks have been blamed on Boko Haram.

Nineteen people were injured in the blast in Yobe state’s commercial capital, a local vigilante leader told AFP.

“So far, five people were killed with the girl while 19 others have been taken to hospital for injuries,” Buba Lawan said.

A hospital source speaking on condition of anonymity confirmed the dead and the wounded count.

Sunday’s bombing in Potiskum was the second suicide attack in or near the market where new and second-hand phones are sold and repaired.

The first attack occurred January 11, when two suicide bombers — one of whom appeared to be around 15 — blew themselves up outside the market killing six people and injuring 37 others.

Before Sunday’s strike, suspicious security guards and vigilantes said they tried to prevent the girl — who witnesses said appeared around seven — from entering the market. Read the full story here.

Hmmm....This proves the danger the ME and the West are facing from 'Child warriors'. 
ISIL has just opened a school for English speaking kids (See Below), the chances of these kids entering Europe and the U.S. as 'fugitives' are real and huge. We better wake up.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...