Sunday, January 4, 2015
ISIS incinerated the corpses of five militants suspected of contracting Ebola.
ISIS incinerated the corpses of five militants suspected of contracting Ebola. (Rudaw).
BAGHDAD, Iraq – The Islamic State (ISIS) incinerated the corpses of five militants who were suspected of contracting Ebola, an Iraqi health official indicated.
Faisal Ghazi, member of the Health Committee in Iraq’s council of ministries, said the five were incinerated in Mosul, the ISIS stronghold in Iraq.
“The Islamic State organization incinerated five militants infected with Ebola to prevent further spread of the disease in Mosul,” he said.
“ISIS had proof that these militants were infected with Ebola,” he added, without giving details of whether the fighters died of the disease or were killed and incinerated by the group.
The UN’s World Health Organization (WHO) had been investigating cases of Ebola in Mosul, following reports that some militants with Ebola symptoms had reported to a hospital in the city.
ISIS volunteers have poured into Iraq and Syria from around the world, including countries in Africa. Hmmm....the only facility able to determine if it is Ebola is in Baghdad and they have denied the story so far.
Related: Via Flutrackers, Ebola forum.
Revealed media official of the Kurdistan Democratic Party in Mosul, happy Mmousine, for the organization Daash burn the bodies of the five elements of skepticism infected with the plague, pointing out that the infectious disease began to spread significantly in the city.
Cremation
Mmousine said that the organization «burned the bodies of five of its elements in a hospital in Mosul to doubt infected with plague», indicating that «the cremation was a measure to curb the spread of the disease».
He added that «there is information we received indicates that the spread of the bodies and the contamination of water and food caused the spread of disease plague», adding that «has referred more than 200 people yesterday to hospitals in Mosul because of water pollution, after running out of supplies disinfectant».
The newspaper «morning» the official, yesterday reported for the registration of two cases of illness «Ebola» as well as the 26 infected with «AIDS» in Mosul, and an Iraqi doctor earlier revealed that the health departments in the province of Nineveh, recorded three virus infections «Ebola», noting that these three belong to al Daash.
Denied «Ebola»
However, the Iraqi Health Ministry denied news injuries «Ebola», confirming that it is just «rumors». A spokesman for the ministry said Ahmed Rudaini «Ebola virus could reach the area in the world, including Mosul, but there is no diagnostic capabilities to detect this virus». Rudaini He added that he «has not been any injury Register or suspected case of the virus so far
http://www.albayan.ae/one-world/arab...1-02-1.2279192
Labels:
Ebola,
ISIS,
Islamic state,
MERS corona virus,
Mosul
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment