Thursday, March 16, 2017

Ayanle Hassan Ali, accused of stabbing at Canadian Forces center.


Ayanle Hassan Ali, accused of stabbing at Canadian Forces center.(CBC).

Toronto police Chief Mark Saunders says he doesn’t want to see ‘Islamophobia nonsense’ in relation to case.

A man accused of stabbing two members of Canada's military at a recruitment centre in Toronto on Monday is facing nine charges in connection with the attack.
Ayanle Hassan Ali, a 27-year-old born in Montreal, appeared in court Tuesday wearing white prison-issued overalls and with his hands cuffed behind his back.
Ali faces:
  • Three charges of attempted murder.
  • Two charges of aggravated assault.
  • Three charges of assault with a weapon.
  • One count of carrying a weapon dangerous to the public.
Ali, who was remanded until Friday, will be back in court on March 18.
According to Toronto police Chief Mark Saunders, Ali said, "Allah told me to do this, Allah told me to come here and kill people," during the attack.
Outside court, David Burke, Ali's lawyer, told reporters, "This is a very, very serious incident and no one is going to pretend it's not.
When Saunders was asked if it was a terror attack, he said, "We're certainly looking into it," but cautioned against jumping to any conclusions. 
He noted it is too early to say if the accused was radicalized and urged the public against any anti-Islam sentiment in the wake of the attack.
"I don't want this categorizing a large group of people; that will be very unfair and very inaccurate," he said, adding he doesn't want to see any of this "Islamophobia nonsense." Hmmm........Inspector Clouseau at your service...... They can stab Canadian military in Toronto but don't you dare to mention Islam!

Read the full story here.

23 comments:

  1. I really like your website.. pleasant colors & theme. Performed anyone design this website yourself or even did a person hire an attorney to make it work for you personally? Plz act in response since I!|m planning to style and design my personal weblog and also would want to realize wherever you became that from. thanks Full Article

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice blog right here! after reading, i decide to buy a sleeping bag ASAP Get More Information

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweet internet site , super pattern , real clean and employ genial . great post to read

    ReplyDelete
  4. Traffic Mayhem Review- Splendid article post on the blog bro. This amazing is just a completely nicely structured blog post, just the data I was searching regarding. Kudos helpful resources

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pretty nice post, thanks for the awesome article. I’m having troubles subscribing to your blogs feed. Thought I’d let you know helpful resources

    ReplyDelete
  6. Its such as you read my mind! You appear to understand a lot about this, like you wrote the e-book in it or something. I believe that you simply could do with a few % to force the message house a bit, however other than that, this is wonderful blog. A great read. I'll certainly be back. helpful resources

    ReplyDelete
  7. Things i have seen in terms of computer memory is the fact there are technical specs such as SDRAM, DDR and many others, that must match the features of the motherboard. If the personal computer’s motherboard is fairly current while there are no operating-system issues, changing the memory literally takes under sixty minutes. It’s one of several easiest personal computer upgrade techniques one can picture. Thanks for giving your ideas. helpful resources

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great information, better still to find out your blog that has a great layout. Nicely done helpful resources

    ReplyDelete
  9. Personally, I have found that to remain probably the most fascinating topics when it draws a parallel to. helpful resources

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for the info. And a response from you. car dealers hips san jose helpful resources

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks a lot for your interesting article. I have been searching for such message for a very long time. Not all your content is completely clear to me, even though it is definitely interesting and worth reading. helpful resources

    ReplyDelete
  12. I like this post, enjoyed this one regards for posting . helpful resources

    ReplyDelete
  13. You completed several good points there. I did specific searches on the issue and found many people go in conjunction with along with your blog. here

    ReplyDelete
  14. I’d have to check with you here. Which is not something I usually do! I enjoy reading a post that will make people think. Also, thanks for allowing me to comment! find this

    ReplyDelete
  15. I appreciate your information in this article. It’s smart, well-written and easy to understand. You have my attention on this subject. I will be back. helpful hints

    ReplyDelete
  16. I’ve writers block that comes and goes and I need to find a way to get rid of my writers block. It can occasionally be so bad I can barley make sentences. Any tips? hop over to this website

    ReplyDelete
  17. You produced some decent points there. I looked on the web for that problem and discovered most people is going together with with the internet site. his explanation

    ReplyDelete
  18. Normally I do not learn post on blogs, however I would like to say that this write-up very pressured me to check out and do so! Your writing style has been surprised me. Thank you, quite great post. Full Article

    ReplyDelete
  19. You have noted very interesting details ! ps decent site. helpful hints

    ReplyDelete
  20. Regards for this post, I am a big fan of this site would like to go along updated. helpful resources

    ReplyDelete
  21. Some times its a pain in the ass to read what people wrote but this website is real user genial ! . find more info

    ReplyDelete
  22. Thank you for the good writeup. It in fact was a amusement account it. Look advanced to far added agreeable from you! However, how could we communicate? you can try this out.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Pretty nice post. I just stumbled upon your weblog and wanted to say that I have really enjoyed browsing your blog posts. After all I’ll be subscribing to your feed and I hope you write again soon해외선물갤러리

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...