Monday, March 11, 2013

Video - North Korea says 11th March :Nuclear War Will Start On Monday.



North Korea says 11th March :Nuclear War Will Start On Monday.(CWN).The North’s foreign ministry said: “Since the US is about to ignite a nuclear war, we will be exercising our right to ­preemptive nuclear attack against the headquarters of the aggressor in order to protect our supreme interest.”

North Korea has regularly provoked the US and its “puppet”, South Korea, but this was the most serious threat in years. The warning came hours before the United Nations imposed tough new sanctions to punish it for an atomic test last month. Rogue state North Korea today threatened to launch a nuclear missile strike on the US as soon as Monday.

The warning came hours before the United Nations imposed tough new sanctions to punish it for an atomic test last month.North Korea said it was entitled to attack from March 11 when America steps up military drills with South Korea – a move it claimed signalled the US was ready to strike.

A spokesman for the North’s foreign ministry said: “Since the US is about to ignite a nuclear war, we will be exercising our right to ­preemptive nuclear attack against the headquarters of the aggressor in order to protect our supreme interest.”

Susan Rice, US ambassador to the UN, said: “North Korea will achieve nothing by continued threats and ­provocations. “These will only further isolate the country and its people and undermine efforts to promote peace in north east Asia.

Tens of thousands of North Koreans held a rally in capital Pyongyang today against the drills and UN ­sanctions. The financial ­restrictions, backed by the North’s ally, China, aim to prevent it funding nuclear weapons. South Korea’s defence ministry said the enemy was conducting its own ­military drills and threatened to retaliate and target its leadership if attacked. Spokesman Kim Min-seok said: “We are watching the North’s activities and stepping up readiness under the assumption they can lead to provocation any time.”

He declined to confirm reports the North imposed no-fly zones off its coasts in a possible move to fire missiles. A leading North Korean general said Pyongyang was scrapping the 1950s armistice, although the North and South are still technically at war as there was no peace treaty.Hmmmm.......Message to Noth Korea ....Just try and see why "YU SO PHUKT".Read the full story here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...