Video of the #Ankara bus blast, looks like a car slowed down near the bus just beforehand https://t.co/MBQ7hA4UBb pic.twitter.com/YacJlSAk5A— Eliot Higgins (@EliotHiggins) March 13, 2016
Explosion rocks Turkish capital Ankara, ‘many casualties’ reported. (RT).
The cause of the explosion is so far unknown, the official added.
Ambulances could be seen at the scene, while the security official told Reuters that there are casualties, both killed and injured.
Turkish broadcaster NTV reported "many dead." Read the full story here.
According to #Turkish news paper bilan is 25 Killed and 75 wounded in #Ankarablast. https://t.co/8vAsVGeJOS
— MFS - The Other News (@MFS001) March 13, 2016
Despite @USEmbassyTurkey warning to American citizens, Turkish Government did NOT issue warning.
— ilhan tanir (@WashingtonPoint) March 13, 2016
What can be said? https://t.co/47g4nJtwsm
Erdoganist Sabah reporter accusing/implying US may know who did Ankara bombing since issued earlier threat warning pic.twitter.com/L6UMVB8Obw
— ilhan tanir (@WashingtonPoint) March 13, 2016
patlama anı pic.twitter.com/r87Bgv7M46
— Laik LİDER (@favrizki) March 13, 2016
Dozens dead in #ankaraatack
— Cal Perry (@calmsnbc) March 13, 2016
🆘‼Violent explosion in #Ankara ... many dead and injured. Apparently a terrorist attack. #ankaraatack #Turkey pic.twitter.com/Mo893pZ9RP
— Onlinemagazin (@OnlineMagazin) March 13, 2016
#ankarablast leaves many dead and wounded, #ankaraatack pic.twitter.com/ahvuv1hb6q
— MFS - The Other News (@MFS001) March 13, 2016
— Tomris (@tomyris_) March 13, 2016
U.S Embassy warned 2 days ago that there was information on a 'potential terrorist plot' in #Ankara pic.twitter.com/IB4xnOBizu
— Sara Firth (@Sara__Firth) March 13, 2016
DTN Turkey: Turkish capital Ankara rocked by fatal explosion: Unknown number are reported killed and wounded i... https://t.co/KNSSzmTGBD
— DTN Turkey (@DTNTurkey) March 13, 2016
More than half a dozen attacks in Turkey, 2016, 3rd bombing in Ankara in last 5 months & Turkey has same intel chief, no single resignation
— ilhan tanir (@WashingtonPoint) March 13, 2016
Scenes from #AnkaraBombing Güvenpark is the main transport hub for students, civil servants, the poor.Utterly evil. https://t.co/DANZahji0C
— Amberin Zaman (@amberinzaman) March 13, 2016
#Ankara attack: Government has just imposed ban on media coverage of #Ankarabombing, what a surprise! #Ankarablast #Turkey
— Bilge Menekse (@bilge_menekse) March 13, 2016
Reports say new #AnkaraBombing was at the back of Kızılay's Güvenpark, burning 5-6 vehicles: https://t.co/nqJOKqCCSU V. close to last one
— Ankaralı Jan (@06JAnk) March 13, 2016