#IS released Al-Hayat media's "Message signed with Blood" showing the decapitation of the captive Coptic Christians pic.twitter.com/18LhOjP7rE
— -T- (@offshore_race) February 15, 2015
"And I saw the souls of those who had been beheaded because of their testimony about Jesus..." —Revelation 20:4 pic.twitter.com/WHz7pKftrw
— Joel Richardson (@Joel7Richardson) February 15, 2015
Video shows beheading of 21 Copts at IS hands; Egypt declares week of mourning.(AlAhram).
A video released on Sunday by the extremist Islamic State group (IS) on YouTube shows the beheading of more than a dozen men – purportedly Egyptian Christians – on a beach they said was in Libya's Tripoli.
Egypt's presidency confirmed the death of Egyptian hostages and announced a week of mourning, offering condolences to all Egyptians. The National Defence Council has also convened to discuss the situation, while President Abdel-Fattah El-Sisi said Egypt reserves its right to retaliate at the suitable time and place.
It concludes with a reference to Osama Bin Laden, the Al-Qaeda leader who was killed by US forces in 2011. "The sea you've hidden Sheikh Osama Bin Laden's body in, we swear to Allah we will mix it with your blood."
The extremely graphic video, titled A Message Signed with Blood to the Nation of the Cross, ends with a shot of sea water mixed with blood, with jihadist hymns played.Hmmmm......I refuse to post their video's or graphic images, I won't be intimidated and i won't aid them to intimitade others, All we have to fear is fear itself as FD Roosevelt Said. Read the full story here.
Deuteronomy 20:4
"For the LORD your God is the one who goes with you to fight for you against your enemies to give you victory."
If you really are in to those snuff movies you can find it here below:
ISIS beheading video: "We will conquer Rome" http://t.co/mnttq91c6b.
— Max Abrahms (@MaxAbrahms) February 16, 2015
The last words of the Coptic martyrs in Libya were: "Oh, my Lord Jesus."
— COPTIC NATIONALISM (@DioscorusBoles) February 16, 2015
TT His last words: "My Lord Jesus" “@nacuib: اخر كلمة للشهداء pic.twitter.com/mIY9qsgc5a”
— Nermien Riad (@NermienRiad) February 16, 2015
Sisi: We should unite to uproot terrorism. pic.twitter.com/hkmjw0xboV
— Zaid Benjamin (@zaidbenjamin) February 15, 2015
9 of the Copts beheaded by #IS in #Libya - #Egypt State TV Website pic.twitter.com/4UC8TOucKW
— Zaid Benjamin (@zaidbenjamin) February 15, 2015
.2/And their names in English via @Nervana_1 pic.twitter.com/2AbwztVmSj
— Hala Jaber (@HalaJaber) February 15, 2015
2. Look of new mass beheading video in Libya is *exactly* look of mass beheading of Syrian soldiers last yr. Orange jumpsuits; Black-clad
— Rukmini Callimachi (@rcallimachi) February 15, 2015
3. executioner; The lack of audio beyond ambient sound (here the crashing of the sea and later screams of poor victims). The slow motion.
— Rukmini Callimachi (@rcallimachi) February 15, 2015
4. The single, lead executioner, masked, shoving dagger at the camera and making a declaration before starting the execution.
— Rukmini Callimachi (@rcallimachi) February 15, 2015
5. To me this shows that link between ISIS and affiliate in Libya is not a loose affiliation. This act of horror has ISIS core's branding
— Rukmini Callimachi (@rcallimachi) February 15, 2015
6. Video has al-Hayat Media Center logo; stills of the footage appeared last week in official ISIS publication "Dabiq"
— Rukmini Callimachi (@rcallimachi) February 15, 2015
7. And pre-announcement ("A message written with blood") was distributed by official ISIS Twitterati.
— Rukmini Callimachi (@rcallimachi) February 15, 2015
I think this last video in Libya was planned at least 50 days in advance. Copts were kidnapped in two separate incidents in Sirte
— Daniele Raineri (@DanieleRaineri) February 15, 2015
First kidnapping took place on December 31 – militants stopped a microbus transporting Egyptians workers and kidnapped seven Christians
— Daniele Raineri (@DanieleRaineri) February 15, 2015
Four days later masked men raided an apartment building –home to both Muslim and Christian Egyptians. They had a list of Christian residents
— Daniele Raineri (@DanieleRaineri) February 15, 2015
We could hear kidnappers were about to break down our door – says a witness escaped – But then a voice said: "We have enough, let's go…"
— Daniele Raineri (@DanieleRaineri) February 15, 2015
It is often the poorest Egyptians who go to #Libya to find work,despite risks&civil war.The 21 killed all came from Samalout,Minya,all poor.
— Bel Trew - بل ترو (@Beltrew) February 15, 2015
Dress of the speaker is deliberately close to those shown in the video of the cage – mask and "MARPAT" digital camo pic.twitter.com/SiZ7dKBNI1
— Daniele Raineri (@DanieleRaineri) February 15, 2015
Egyptian Analyst Samir Ghatas says #Turkey and #Qatar are implicated in the beheading of 21 copts. pic.twitter.com/GGLoo1A1NC
— Zaid Benjamin (@zaidbenjamin) February 15, 2015
"It's horrific" - @BishopAngaelos reacts to video appearing to show mass beheading of Egyptian Christians http://t.co/qbYsB4Wm50
— BBC World Service (@bbcworldservice) February 16, 2015
No comments:
Post a Comment