Showing posts with label MİT. Show all posts
Showing posts with label MİT. Show all posts

Tuesday, February 10, 2015

Erdoğan’s authority challenged: “I will carry on this struggle even if I have to walk alone”


Erdoğan’s authority challenged: “I will carry on this struggle even if I have to walk alone”(HD).

It must be very difficult for a leader who likes to exercise authority like Turkish President Tayyip Erdoğan to admit publicly that he failed to convince Hakan Fidan, the powerful head of the National Intelligence Organization (MİT), to stay in office.
Unfortunately,” Erdoğan told reporters accompanying him on his trip to Latin America, “he said he could not continue any longer.”
According to the constitution, the MİT is still under the prime minister, which is one of the reasons why Erdoğan wants it to be formally tied to the presidency in the strong presidential system that he dreams of.

On board the presidential plane, he said something bitter about both Davutoğlu and Fidan, without directly giving their names.Perhaps he [Fidan] is planning to become a candidate [for parliament] or beyond [like a minister]. Or perhaps he was given certain promises, I can’t know that. But I told him [Fidan] that I did not find his departure from the MİT to be appropriate,” Erdoğan said.

The real source of Erdoğan’s anger must be something else. It could be, for example, a challenge he is facing from his closest circle, from the two men he has been relying on so far. His remark to reporters, “I will carry on this struggle even if I have to walk alone,” says a lot about his psychology.

It is possible that Erdoğan and Davutoğlu will find a way to find common ground, as the June 7 elections are too valuable to risk. But this wound is the kind that can leave a scar on the face, and it is likely to have political consequences - especially within the governing party. Hmmm....They have decided that he has to go, he's damaging the public image of Turkey too much, businesses are loosing investors and money, money talks. Read the full story here.

Video - Iraq - U.S. is establishing an air base close to Erbil ( Harir air base 12 yrs ago)



Video - Iraq - U.S. is to establish an air base close to Erbil  ( Harir air base 12 yrs ago) (MYNet).{GoogleTranslate].

US troops in northern Iraq in 2003 air war  Hari in northern Iraq is preparing to use the airport as a base again. In this case, the district administration reported to Aaron, also using this as the site of a Turkish construction company, said he started to evacuate the airport in question. 

US Army, the Baath regime in the Iran-Iraq war in the years 1980- 1988 by military bases used northern Iraq Harun airport, started working again for use as a military base. 

Harr district administration was informed that the place used as a military base again. 

Turkey, Iran, Syria and Iraq because of the proximity of the strategic importance of the base indicated that Aaron is owned by the US in Iraq and Syria is said to be used in the fight against Isidor. 

Hariri had made American army, the 2003 Iraq war on Turkey's land commandos due to consent to go to Iraq Harun northern Iraq had transferred to the airport by lowering the air.

US Army, 173 is down to Hariri thousand commandos parachute from Airborne Division, in which the soldiers had taken control of the airport in Arbil, 65 kilometers north of Aaron.

US military air base Harr was used as the headquarters until the war ended. American soldiers abandoned to fate again with the departure from Iraq Harr base was used as the site of a Turkish construction company. After the agreed will be used as a military base by the US military re-Hariri Turkish companies begin to discharge the base said.  Hmmm.....Message to the Turks...just watch US. Boots are on the ground! Read and see (Video) the full story here.


HT And source:

US built military bases in Iraq

http://militarybases.com/overseas/iraq/ 









IS fighter currently under trial: "Turkish Intelligence provided weapons to ISIS"


IS fighter currently under trial: "Turkish Intelligence provided weapons to ISIS" (JPost).

According to a story published in the Cumhuriyet daily on Monday, Turkish authorities are trying to divert public attention from the case because the prosecutor's dossier has details which reveal the involvement of MİT in arms smuggling.

Cumhuriyet reported that Aşkar was told by Topalca that the smuggling would not be a problem in Turkey because he had contacts. Aşkar, Topalca and certain other Turkmens then took the arms to a village near the Syrian border in Hatay province. When they reached the village, Turkish gendarmerie teams carrying a jammer device asked them why they were in a military zone. Aşkar quoted Topalca as saying that they had permission to be there.

“Topalca and the gendarmes made some telephone calls that I couldn't hear. Without any checks on my vehicle, which was loaded with arms, we were taken to the border with a military escort,” Aşkar said. He then added that his vehicle, along with another that had joined them on the way, was taken by people who crossed from the Syrian side to collect the vehicles.

According to Aşkar, Topalca told him that there were 100 rifles belonging to NATO in the vehicle and that the smuggling had been conducted with the approval and support of MİT. Hmmm.....No wonder the Turkish state prosecutor asks life imprisonment for the guards that stopped the MIT trucks....Just guess what these guys could reveal. Read the full story here.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...