Showing posts with label Raqqa. Show all posts
Showing posts with label Raqqa. Show all posts

Friday, June 16, 2017

Video - Indonesian 'Jihadi brides' who lived in ISIS capital of Raqqa confess how life was.

Tuesday, June 14, 2016

Iranian news claims Abu Bakr Al-Baghdadi ISIS Leader Killed in Raqqa.


Iranian news claims Abu Bakr Al-Baghdadi ISIS Leader Killed in Raqqa. (Fars).

Sources affiliated to the ISIL terrorist group claim that Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi, the terrorist group's ringleader, has been killed in Syria earlier this month.

The sources wrote on their social media pages that Baghdadi was killed in the US-led international coalition's airstrikes in Raqqa on June 11 (Saturday), the Iranian Azad news agency reported on Tuesday.

Official sources have not yet confirmed the report. Intelligence sources believe that such reports might be intended to discourage the teams of several foreign nations that are in the Middle-East to hunt Al-Baghdadi.

The report came after the Iraqi media said last week that al-Baghdadi was seriously wounded in an airstrike in Western Iraq.

Iraqi news channel al-Sumeria TV claimed that local sources in Iraq's Nineveh province had confirmed that Baghdadi and other leaders in the ISIL were wounded on Thursday in an air raid on one of the ISIL command headquarters close to the Syrian border.

“The planes of the international coalition yesterday bombed a location where there is a base of ISIL members along the border area between Iraq and Syria, 65 kilometers West of Nineveh," the Iraqi source said. Read the full story here.

Update & Replies by ME Experts :

Wednesday, February 24, 2016

Damascus: Groups violating ceasefire to be regarded as terrorist.


Damascus: Groups violating ceasefire to be regarded as terrorist. (Tass).

Damascus will regard as terrorist ones the groups refusing to observe the ceasefire among the rival parties involved in the intra-Syrian conflict, the Syrian Foreign Ministry spokesman said on Thursday.

"The armed groups refusing to observe the ceasefire in the country will be regarded [by the Syrian authorities] as terrorist," he said.

On Tuesday several groups affiliated with the so-called Free Syrian Army being engaged in the armed struggle against government troops declared they would not agree to observe the armistice. They also refused to accept truce that does not apply to Jabhat al-Nusra (terrorist group outlawed in Russia).

Under the concluded agreements ceasefire in Syria is to take effect on February 27. It does not include the terrorist groups Islamic State and Jabhat al-Nusra (both groups are outlawed in Russia).

The armistice proposal has been generally accepted by the authorities in Damascus and the main group of the Syrian opposition sponsored by Saudi Arabia. At the same time according to the Syrian Foreign Ministry, the Syrian army will continue the struggle against the IS and Jabhat al-Nusra terrorists and other similar groups, including those linked with Al-Qaeda.

Tuesday, February 23, 2016

ISIS willing to give up Raqqa city to Assad ?


ISIS willing to give up Raqqa city to Assad ? (Aawsat).

Mohammed Alloush, senior member of the Riyadh-based *High Negotiations Committee (HNC), on Feb.21, confirmed that ISIS has yielded around 25 villages, located in the rural areas of Aleppo, to the Assad regime.

ISIS withdrawing from the villages came as a result to the Saudi-Turkish warnings on sending ground troops into Syria. Alloush told Asharq Al-Awsat that there is news on ISIS willing to give up Raqqah city, which is ISIS’s Syrian headquarters, to the regime.

Alloush also added that ISIS giving up on the villages and handing them over to the Assad administration suggests the presence of security cooperation between the two.

On the other hand, the HNC will be holding a meeting in Riyadh today to deliberate on possible ways to agree on ceasefire and the beginning of a truce in Syria. The meeting came after U.S. Secretary John Kerry’s announcement at a press conference, held in Amman with his Jordanian peer Minister of Foreign Affairs Nasser Judeh, on arriving at a temporary concession with the Russian FM Segery Lavrov for conditions on ending violence in Syria. Hmmm.........Sounds more like another trick by the Muslim Brotherhood gang to establish a link between Assad and ISIS  Read the full story here.

* 34 oppositional groups allied themselves as ‘the High Negotiation Committee’. This included, among others, Ahrar al-Sham and Jaysh al-Islam, but did not include Syrian Kurds and not include some moderate opposition members supported by Russia.
Apart from France and Saudi Arabia, also Turkey and Qatar supported that ‘High Negotiation Committee’.

Tuesday, November 17, 2015

Russia launched Kalibr cruise missiles from a submarine in the Mediterranean sea to targets in Raqqa.

'Rostov On Don'

Russia launched Kalibr cruise missiles from a submarine in the Mediterranean sea to targets in Raqqa.
.(RBC) [Google translated].

This is the first practical use of such weapons. Russia responded to the confirmation of the data on the terrorist attack on board the A321 in Egypt.

According to the source of RBC, this action came ​​after the order of Russian President Vladimir Putin to strengthen strikes against terrorists in connection with their involvement in the crash of the Russian aircraft A321 in Egypt. 

The goal of strikes from Submarine  "Rostov-on-Don" were training bases, headquarters, warehouses weapons and ammunition items and militias in Raqqa. The blow was not done by grazing and ballistic trajectory at an altitude of several kilometers in order to avoid accidents due to the busy shipping in the Mediterranean.

The Start with DPL "Rostov-on-Don" was the first case of application launched from a submarine cruise missiles on the objects of the real enemy in the history of the Russian armed forces, said the source RBK.

Official confirmation of a new attack on the IG from Moscow was not. First she was reported by Western media. French paper le Monde edition with reference to the Ministry of Defense of France announced the launch of the Mediterranean Sea, Russian cruise missiles on Rakka, without carrier rockets. The newspaper said the missile launch was carried out on Tuesday morning 17 November.

The agency Reuters referring to officials in the United States noted that Russia has warned the US side on simultaneous strikes with cruise missiles and strategic bombers .









Monday, March 2, 2015

Teachers under occupation by ISIS are the next victims in their 'Islamic educational process'.


Teachers under occupation by ISIS are the next victims in their 'Islamic educational process'.HT: Raqqa is Being Slaughtered Silently.

ISIS didn’t enough from disrupting educational process in the city of Raqqa, and destroying an entire generation, and depriving them of the most basic rights that are available even in the poorest countries of the Third World.

The conduct of ISIS in spreading the culture of backwardness and terror after extinguishing the light of mind.

After stopping education for a long period of time, the militant group started re-opening of schools and issued a new curriculum, and the most important and largest subject is a thesis of Muhammad ibn Abd al-Wahhab founder of the Salafi “Wahhabi” ideology, 

with the neglect of all scientific and literary aspects in this curriculum, and focus on the thought of “Tawhid and Jihad” in the elementary stage of the educational process, the group has also issued a new circular in which demands teachers and the staff of the teaching corps to come into specific mosques to declare repentance of what ISIS calls “dependence on the Infidel Nusayri Educational System”, 

as if the teachers were members of Assad’s militias, or that the books which were taught to the sons of Syria have been written by the hands of Bashar and his gang, without the knowledge of the level of education in Syria which was in advanced rank, before the coming of ISIS herds to return the education process into before the dark ages.Read the full story here.

Tuesday, February 17, 2015

ISIS terrorists Shot at pregnant woman who had gone into labor, Rushing to Hospital in the middle of the night.


ISIS terrorists Shot at pregnant woman who had gone into labor, Rushing to Hospital in the middle of the night. (ChristianPost).

The Islamic State terrorist group in Iraq and Syria has begun imposing strict curfews in some towns that it controls, and in the Syrian town of Tel Abyad there was no exception, even for a pregnant mother rushing to the hospital in the middle of the night trying to save the life of her baby.

According to the monitoring group Raqqa is Being Slaughtered Silently, a team of activists who risk their lives to report on the atrocities of ISIS from inside Raqqa, the militants in the North Raqqa province town of Tel Abyad are preventing people from leaving their homes “under any circumstance.”

The group reported that the town’s curfew spans from 11 p.m. until 6 a.m. and anyone who leaves their home during those hours is liable to be shot, no matter what their reason is.

“[T]he group’s patrols have spread and shot towards anything that moves, as they arrested anyone who breaking curfew,” the report states. Although it would be plausible for such a curfew policy to include some exemptions for people who have medical emergencies or other types of issues that require them to leave their house in the middle of the night, militants refuse to accept reasonable excuses for why an unauthorized person is wandering the streets past curfew.

Relatives informed Raqqa is Being Slaughtered Silently that a pregnant woman, who had gone into labor in the middle of the night and was severely in danger of losing her baby, was caught rushing to the hospital by ISIS patol troops. A patrol guard shot at her and her husband and forced them to return to their home.

“[T]he husband risked his life, to go and bring a midwife, after her situation became very dangerous, knowing that the militants have shot him during his return to the house,” the report added.

One man was shot in the arm by an ISIS patrol guard after he was caught in the streets during the night. The report explained that the man was going to the hospital to get medicine for his sick brother, who was suffering from a severe asthma attack caused by a dust storm. Although he was shot and wounded, the man continued his journey to the hospital, walking nearly a half a mile on his own, because no one wanted to risk being shot at to assist him.

Although ISIS sources claim that the reason for the curfew is to help prevent defections from the caliphate, as many have used the road of Tel Abyad during the night to defect into Turkey, the reason for why the curfew is so strictly enforced is likely to prevent citizens from witnessing ISIS’ smuggling operations.
An alleged drug smuggler told the monitoring group that “goods smuggling operations” are taking place at night, shipping goods to and from Turkey
The smuggler said that smugglers pay ISIS a lot of money to make travel easy for them in the middle of the night. “Note that most smuggled goods to Turkey are tobacco, the group knows this, and gets one million Syrian pounds for every car packed with tobacco in order to allow it to cross,” the report stated. Hmmm.....ISIS is nothing less than a group of 'Islamo Nazis' and like with the Nazis we need to deal with them the same way. Source : christianpost.com

Wednesday, February 4, 2015

Raqqa identified as Place where Daesh terrorists burned the Jordanian pilot Moath al-Ksasbah alive


Raqqa identified as Place where Daesh terrorists burned the Jordanian pilot Moath al-Ksasbah alive. Source:








Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...